Fall in the Bathroom


    Slowly I have been adding a little fall all over the house.  The master bathroom got a little tweaking the other day after I cleaned.

    Not a really large room, so I like to keep the decor really simple in here.

    I love to have an arrangement on the counter and having something tall seems to break up the large mirror and yet you still get the benefit of the reflection of the entire room.  The larger mirror really does help give the appearance and feel of a larger space.


    I'm using some green in the master bedroom, so I thought it would be fun to carry a little of the same color into the bathroom.


    Green, orange, gold and brown are all my favorite fall colors.  Well, acturally they are my favorite colors anytime.


    We just have the necessities on the top of the counter, so I decided to use a silver tray to add a little bling and hold some pretties.  The little bottle was created for me by my dear friend Ck.  So pretty and it looks wonderful with the crystal clock and my favorite perfume.  Then a couple of little candles and a tiny photo and the vignette was complete.


    Nice arrangement and it still leaves plenty of counter space for both of us to use for all of our daily grooming routine things.


    A view of the tub and shower area.


    The water closet area has a painting on one wall and behind the toilet hangs a cabinet that holds extra toilet paper and bathroom necessities.  The top is decorated with a small dress form and a dish holding varigated grasses.


    Fun to change things around a bit and to have a little fall decor in the bathroom.

    Be sure to check back to see the changes in the master bedroom.  I am finishing the fall decor, just a little more tweaking and I'll be done.

    I am linking to:

    Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here


Post Title

Fall in the Bathroom


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-in-bathroom.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List