Rooster Cache Pot



    Instead of using my new rooster cache pot for a plant, I thought I would put some of my cooking utensils in it and place it near the stove, so they are easy to reach when I need them. 


    Some of the things I use the most, my wisks, spoons, grater and other necessary items.  Great to have them where I can just grab them as I need them instead of having them in a drawer.  With the cutting board, oil and special seasonings handy, cooking should be a breeze.


     Sitting on top of the butter slab, it makes a pretty vignette to go with the rest of the kitchen.


    It's always so much fun to play with new treasures.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. 


    I am linking to Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style.

Post Title

Rooster Cache Pot


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/rooster-cache-pot.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List