Fall Decor in the Dining Room


    Thank you all so much for your sweet get well wishes and prayers.  I am taking all of my medication and the pneumonia is getting better.  Just at that really hacky cough stage, but on my way to being well.  You are all so kind to think of me.  You make my day.


    I started to try and get a little fall decor out last week before I got sick, and the dining table is as far as I got.  I still love using the silver and some things stayed untouched, just a few different things under the cloche and next to the candelabra and done. (The wood leaning against the wall in the background is a project my grandson is working on, so it can't move.  Love that boy to pieces and after all, his things are never in the way at grandma's house. )




     Sometimes it only takes a few small changes to create a totally different vignette.


    A few leaves and pumpkins replace the bowl of fruit that was originally under the cloche.  I put the large pumpkin on a glass stand to elevate it.


     Glittery autumn leaves look so pretty under glass.


     More glitter leaves, a sunflower and floral pumpkin surround a large ceramic gourd.


     The floral arrangement stayed the same.  The colors work great for the fall season.


     Some brown candles for the candelabra, the same tablerunner and I called it done.


    I am joining the following parties:

    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
    Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
    Chic On A Shoestring Decorating for Flaunt Your Fall Sat.

Post Title

Fall Decor in the Dining Room


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-decor-in-dining-room.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List