Summer Cloche Party Reminder - 7/19


    Hey guys, just a reminder that this coming Tuesday - the 19th, we are having our "Summer Cloche Party" .
    This will replace Table Top Tuesday for this coming week.  So get those cloches all spruced up and don't forget to snap a ton of pictures.  We all want to see your gorgeous creations.


    Remember, it doesn't have to be a glass cloche, you can use apothecary jars, hurricanes, birdcages, terrariums, or anything you can figure out to decorate inside.

    I thought I would show you one of my metal cloches that was a special gift from my daughter.  Love the little bird on top and just one little flower is all that's needed.  So you don't have to be super creative to have something pretty and fun. 




    Also there is a fabulous giveaway that is being hosted by Chubby and Chieque.  Four little cloches for one lucky winner with 4 beautiful silver teapot teaspoons.  Then there is a surprise gift for one more lucky person.  In order to be able to win, you need to click on the button at the top of my sidebar and then visit the fabulous Chie at Chubby and Chieque and leave a comment to enter.  You will want to follow her for a second chance too.

    Now I can't wait to see what you guys have to show us.  I will have Mr. Linky up Monday evening, so mark your calender and get your posts ready.  See you there!!!

Post Title

Summer Cloche Party Reminder - 7/19


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/summer-cloche-party-reminder-719.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List