Simplifying


    I love having a really fun vignette on the breakfast table to look at, however since we use this table to eat on every day, moving everything to set the table is always a chore. 

    I've had this gorgeous tureen sitting on top of the fridge for such a long time, and decided it was time to not only simplify the table, but I love looking at the tureen, so now that is going to be the centerpiece for a while.


    This piece is so beautiful with the most gorgeous fruit and flowers and all of the details are stunning.  It is also really huge.


    Every side has different fruit and flowers.








    Even the tray handles are gorgeous leaves and strawberries.


    Nice and simple and I now have room for our placemats and not have to move anything or try to talk over something that is too tall.  Besides, I really think it is pretty.

    Hope you are all having a great weekend.


Post Title

Simplifying


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/simplifying.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List