Designer Kopy Kat #2


    I've been having a great time going back through a lot of my decorator books and really looking at all of the vignettes and displays and trying to copy some of them.  I seem to always do things in pairs and place everything symetrically.  However the vignettes that seem to catch my eye and are the most interesting are not symetrical at all.  So I am trying something different again.


     The dining table is my latest attempt at copying some of the pictures that I see in the designer books.


     Most of the pictures that I liked had something dramatic as the focal point.  So I am using my champagne bucket floral arrangement as my focal point.


     Then all of the vignettes had something to ground the display.  So I'm using a huge cloche with a silver bowl of fruit.


     There was always something unexpected in all of their displays also, so I am using the candelabra.


     Not something that I would normally think to do, but I do like the result.





    So, what do you think?  Are you open to trying something different and seeing how you like it?

Post Title

Designer Kopy Kat #2


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/designer-kopy-kat-2.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List