Instead of Vases Use Whatever


    Funky Junk Interiors is having a fabulous party and the theme is to show all the things you use as vases.  I use just about anything I can find, so I thought I would show you some of the treasures I've used in the past.

    How about a wine carafe.  Makes a great vase and looks wonderful in a rustic setting.


    My dad's old tool box is always a favorite.  How about the basket on the wall too.  That's a vase isn't it?



    A champagne bucket is perfect.  You can put all kinds of arrangements in them.


    An old painted cracked pitcher.  Perfect for a faux arrangement.


    A metal compote works great.  It seems to elevate a simple arrangement to new heights and gives it importance.


    So what kind of "vases" do you use.  Can't wait to see.

Post Title

Instead of Vases Use Whatever


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/instead-of-vases-use-whatever.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List