Instead of Vases Use Whatever


    Funky Junk Interiors is having a fabulous party and the theme is to show all the things you use as vases.  I use just about anything I can find, so I thought I would show you some of the treasures I've used in the past.

    How about a wine carafe.  Makes a great vase and looks wonderful in a rustic setting.


    My dad's old tool box is always a favorite.  How about the basket on the wall too.  That's a vase isn't it?



    A champagne bucket is perfect.  You can put all kinds of arrangements in them.


    An old painted cracked pitcher.  Perfect for a faux arrangement.


    A metal compote works great.  It seems to elevate a simple arrangement to new heights and gives it importance.


    So what kind of "vases" do you use.  Can't wait to see.

Post Title

→

Instead of Vases Use Whatever


Post URL

→

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/instead-of-vases-use-whatever.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List