Bedroom Changes

    I am so ready for some cooler weather, but since we still have until the middle of October, I thought I would change up the bedroom to something sunny and bright to go with the weather. lol

    Just a change in pillows and different accessories on the end tables, nothing big.


    I always love to look at orange and yellow.  It just seems happy to me.


    A few family photos are always my favorite in the bedroom. 


    Hubby's side just has an orchid plant and his little dish to hold all his pocket things.


    Simple and uncluttered.  I love the neutral background, so easy to change things.

    I am linking to:

    Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage


    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Bedroom Changes


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/bedroom-changes.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List