The Beauty Of Fruit



    I love to decorate with faux fruit and every time I find another bag at GW, I get all inspired and have to start playing again.























     Fruit always looks so bright and cheery and just makes a kitchen come to life I think.


     I am trying to fill this apothecary jar with corks, since I think they look fabulous in a kitchen too.  I think I need to drink more wine, I have a ton of space in this jar, but I just can't seem to find wine at the GW.

    I am linking to the following party:

    Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Friday's Unfolded @ Stuff and Nonsense

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

The Beauty Of Fruit


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/beauty-of-fruit.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List