A Gorgeous Cow Painting



    My son's birthday is Aug. 3rd and mine is Aug. 12th.
    Getting the family together is always hard with everyones busy lives, so we did our celebration a little early.

    Each birthday calls for an updated picture to mark all of those milestones.  We all know that the Lord made me right after he made dirt, but I got a kick out of the latest U.S. Census.  It says that the average senior in the U.S. is age 72.  I had to giggle because that means I am officially average.  Praise the Lord I'm not below average anymore.

      (Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself in the mirror?)  I'm trying hard not to giggle.  I am heading out to go junking with a friend and have lunch.  Fun day.



      I showed you the wonderful carved wood cow that my son made for me.  Well, I think I must have mentioned cows enough that everyone got the message, my DH gave me this fabulous painting.  Isn't it gorgeous with the grazing cows and the sheep.  Two of my favorite farm animals.

     I think it looks perfect on the wall above the kitchen cabinets.  Adds so much interest to the vignette and brings some color and light up high to the display.


     Hard to take a pic, but it looks wonderful in person.


    I love, love, love both of my new cows.  Such special gifts.


    I also got a couple of gift certificates, so I can do a lot of shopping.  Can't wait to go see what all I can find. 
    Hope you all have a super day and I wish it was your birthday too.

Post Title

A Gorgeous Cow Painting


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/gorgeous-cow-painting.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List