End Of Summer Sales - Fantastic Buys

    I have been itching to shop for our trip to Hawaii in October, but the closest mall is about 20 miles away and all we have in our area is Walmart, Target and Kohl's, so I ran into Kohl's to see if I could find anything and I think I made out like a bandit.  I am planning on most of my wardrobe to be capri's, tees and one dressy outfit.  I have a really cute long floral skirt that will be fun too for a night out that isn't too dressy.

    I found a ton of things and I think I got fantastic bargains.  All of their summer clothes are on sale at 70% and 80% off.  

    Cute kahki capris with drawstrings at the legs and great side leg pockets.  Perfect for my camera.



     Another kahki cargo type pant that rolls up for shorts.


     Heavy weight (so you can't see through it) crinkle cotton pull on capris.  Perfect to throw on over a bathing suit, and they have really cute hip pockets.



     Can you believe these prices. 


     Denim pull on capris.  So comfy and great for a whole day of sightseeing. Cute topstitching on the legs and on the cute hip pockets.  I like hip pockets, I think they help camouflage the behind.


     At this price if they had another pair in my size I would have bought them all.  Too bad I can't wear a size 6 or 8, they had tons.  Do you think I can shrink from a 12 to an 8 in a few weeks.? lol


     A cute knit tee and capri set.  Black and white, so totally versatile and could look a little dressy.  I have a cute pair of black sandels with beads, so this could take me to dinner.


     I like the neckline and the embroidery is pretty.


     Cute embroidery on the bottom of the pants too.


    A great pair of sandels.  I have already been wearing them, they are so comfy.


    Ok, are you ready.  All of this for $58.91.  Fantastic.  So if you need some summer clothes to finish the season and for next year, head to Kohl's.  They had some really cute stuff on the sale racks.  Also since we are in the 70's and 80's all fall and winter, I can wear these all year long.  I am thrilled with my bargains.


    Now all I need is a pair of flip-flops and a couple of tank tops and I am all set.  Next, I better find DH some new shorts.

Post Title

End Of Summer Sales - Fantastic Buys


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/end-of-summer-sales-fantastic-buys.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List