Silver and Rub 'n Buff equal Bling



    I think every home needs a little gold and silver and a little bling to bring sparkle to a room.  I found a new treasure and transformed an old one.




    The GW didn't have much, I think they just had their 1/2 off Sat. sale and the shelves were really empty, but as I hit the last aisle, there sat this wonderful silver piece.
    A lovely Oneida silver coffee pot.  I loved the detail and the little carved flowers were just so pretty.


    The little flowers are just everywhere.


    So pretty on the spout.


    Even the little feet have flowers.


    It's a nice heavy weight piece and can you believe $7.99 and then 25% off for Senior Day.  Yip-skip!!!


     This is a frame that I found several months ago at GW and then used some stain and touches of brown to redo the tacky color.  I think it has beautiful details, but it needs some sparkle.


     Rub 'n Buff to the rescue.  Doesn't it look much better.  The light makes it look more gold than it really is except for the raised decorations.






     I also found this wall sconce a few months ago at GW and spray painted it ORB.  I thought maybe it could use a little bling too.


     Much better too.  It's always amazing at how this stuff changes something and it takes just a tiny bit.  Love it.


    Fun to add a little sparkle once in a while.  If you need some glitz, just get out the Rub 'n Buff and sparkle away.  A little gold or silver adds such dimension to anything and seems to bring a room to life.

Post Title

Silver and Rub 'n Buff equal Bling


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/silver-and-rub-buff-equal-bling.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List