Hoping For Fall

    I am so ready for cooler weather and fall, so I thought maybe if I change a few things around it will get here sooner.  Wishful thinking I know.  I've made a couple of changes to the wall area in the familyroom, so I thought I would give you a little sneak peek. 


    This is the wall pocket that I have on one side of the round mirror.  It's had this arrangement for quite some time, and I wanted it to have more of a fall look.  So I revamped it just a smidge.



    Swapping out a couple of flowers and adding a few more feathers gave it a totally different look.


     Super simple and a 5 minute project which is about all the time I had.  I've changed something else on this wall, so stay tuned for the rest.


    I am so thankful that Irene was not as bad as expected and that so many escaped with no damage.  Such a blessing and answer to prayer.  I continue to pray for those that did loose trees, are without power and are flooded. 

Post Title

Hoping For Fall


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/hoping-for-fall.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List