77th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 77th TTT.  This is always so much fun, and I always look forward to see all of your gorgeous vignettes and displays. 


    The other day I showed you how I added a runner to the coffee table to add some color and light to a dark wood piece.

     
     I also showed you this side of the table that you see as you walk into and through the room.  However - - -


     how about the other side of the table.  I think it is hard to make a vignette interesting from all sides, but so important.


     By adding the unexpected such as a picture, when someone is sitting on the sofa, they have several things to be of interest to the eye, and it's also a conversation starter.  My great-grandson of course is so special to me, and I chose a frame that is the same color as the runner and in a style keeping the same formality of the fabric.


     A pretty plate and a set of coasters finish off this side, just enough detail to make it pleasing to the eye.


    So, next time you do a vignette on your coffee table, add a little of the unexpected to the backside.

    Thanks so much for joining in, I can't wait to see everything you've been up to.

    I am linking to the following parties:
    Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

    Centerpiece Wednesday @ Style Sisters








Post Title

77th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/77th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List