79th Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 79th Table Top Tuesday.  I can't wait to see what all you have been up to and all of your fabulous vignettes.

    Now, I really don't have anything this week.  With company out of state, filling in working for a friend that had surgery and jury duty, life has been more than crazy, so I hope you won't kick me out of the party.  I promise to do better in the future.

    Last week I showed you tons of inspiration I found for using family photos in your vignettes, so naturally I am on a mission to add a few.  I found this ceramic frame at GW for $3.  Great piece, it looks like ivory.  Perfect to add to a vignette for a little family interest.


                                  The color of the frame looks great with the rooster lamp.


    Super simple, but adds a little family to my end table.


    I had a few minutes to run into Hobby Lobby to look for frames for my new dog paintings, and of course I also found a couple of other things.   Well, there were these two little frames that I thought were just perfect  to add to my collection. $ 2.50 each after the 50% off.  So for now they found a home here.












    Ok, so I don't have any great new vignettes, however I am working on it.  I really would like a whole family picture vignette.  I just have to find a place that will work.  Stay tuned.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, and be sure to link up below, we all want to see everything.





Post Title

79th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/79th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List