76th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 76th Table Top Tuesday.  I am thrilled you've joined us.
    Today we are also going to link our Rooster and Chick vignettes to Shelia @ Note Songs for her Rooster and Chicken party.


    Let's start off with the top of the fridge.  I love me some roosters and chicks in all kinds of colors, so my lime green chick is the center of this vignette.


    On one end of the kitchen counter, this little yellow rooster is admiring the pretty sunflower.


    The shelf I have in the breakfast area also holds a couple of roos. 


    Everyone needs an orange roo that is crowing, don't they?


    A white one on a pedestal.  He thinks he's kind of the hill.


    There's also a roo and chick roaming around the top of the cabinets.


    This speckled pair is running around up there too.



    I always have a few running around on the counters.  Even the little picture has a couple.


    My cloche has a spiffy little rooster on top too.


    This big fat guy just makes me laugh.  He definitely struts his stuff.


    The Pennsylvania Dutch wood guy landed a spot on the island.


    One of my favorite treasures.


    A tiny little chick sits on top of the egg carrier.  I think she's protecting them.


    I couldn't leave out this guy either.  He's in the familyroom.


    Perfect lamp to sit  by my chair.

    Now, I can't wait to see all of yours and all of your beautiful vignettes.  So link up and let's party.





Post Title

76th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/76th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List