Corner Detail


    I havn't made the rounds to see what all you guys linked up this week.  I have a house full of company, so time has been a little challenging to say the least.  However I am thoroughly enjoying the company and having a ball.  I hope you will forgive me for not checking in with everyone.

    This weekend I made the rounds to a few garage sales, and I scored a few goodies.  I love beautiful frames and I found two that I love.

    I found a matching pair and although the artwork isn't bad, it is just so-so.  It's the frames that I wanted.  This still-life scene has beautiful colors and in person is really quite pretty.   For $8 for the pair, I just had to have them.  They're each 11 x 14, so a good size for a small area.


    The second  frame has a fruit and floral print.  The colors are amazing and perfect for my LR.




    This little sliver of a wall next to the entry needs something of interest and the pictures and colors are just the right size for this spot.


    I think they fill in and finish off  the corner perfectly.


    Even the view that you see from the mirror is great.  The gold of the frames tie in with the gold liner on the picture on the entrance wall.


    So now if you're sitting on the sofa under the mirror, you have something pretty to look at across the room.

    I found a couple more neat treasures that I will show you later.  Did you guys find any goodies this week?

    I am linking to the following parties:

    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
    Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Home Sweet Home @ The Charm Of Home

Post Title

Corner Detail


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/corner-detail.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List