Treasures From Sweden

    I am so fortunate to have a very special friend in Sweden that is so thoughtful and considerate.  She's beautiful, talented and one of the most generous people in the whole world.  Such a sweetie and I am so thrilled she is my friend.  She sent me a fabuous present that has me jumping for joy.


     Four wonderful boxes that I couldn't wait to open.  The picture had me drooling.


     Just look!!!!!  Cloche Salt Cellars and tiny gorgeous salt spoons with teapot handles.


     Aren't they wonderful.  I havn't ever seen any like these before, and I am so thrilled.


     Now only a special friend would know how much I love cloches and these are just the cutest things I have ever seen. 

    I am so excited, I just had to share.  Thank you Chie, you are so special and my gift is stunning.

Post Title

Treasures From Sweden


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/treasures-from-sweden.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List