Table Top Tuesday Review

    Thank you all for joining TTT each week.  You are all so inspiring.  I also appreciate your patience with me making the rounds.  Since I am taking a friends place at work while she recovers from surgery, I am gone 4 days a week, and that really cuts into my play time.  Today I want to show you just a few of the wonderful vignettes that were shown last week.  All of them are outstanding and choosing a few is always so hard.


    You have to go see how she made this fabulous basket at The Inspired Nest.  It is totally amazing.



    Linda at Coastal Charm used her dough bowl to create this beautiful vignette.  I love her room also.  I think the touch of Zebra is fabulous.



    Kim at My Domestic Bliss created this gorgeous table vignette.  Love the footed stand and the gorgeous cache pot.  Beautifully done.



    Summer just seems to call for lemonade and The Tablescaper has the perfect accessories to set the most inviting spot to sit and enjoy.
    Senior Citizen Tea 086


    Isn't this tray vignette just perfect.  LOVE the butterchurn and the green hydrangeas and apples are stunning together.   Tracy at Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures always come up with some beautiful vignettes.
    IMG_0444 copy


    Libby at Light Of The Home transformed this fabulous buffet and then created this beautiful vignette.  You really need to see the before.  Such a beautiful job of refurbishing a great piece.


    Again, I thank you all for joining TTT.  You make each week so special and I look forward to all of your vignettes so much.  If you were featured, please grab my Featured Button on the sidebar.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Table Top Tuesday Review


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/table-top-tuesday-review_03.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List