68th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 68th Table Top Tuesday. 


    I changed out the pillows in the familyroom and added some lime ones for a bit of summer cheer.



    As always, one thing leads to another, so I did a lime centerpiece for the breakfast area table.


    My sassy little lime hen and some apples seemed perfect.


    My very favorite cloche filled with small green apples and lemons.


    Bright lime green and such a snooty little chick.  A few flowers and a candle all placed on two wicker placemats.





    Bright and cheery and a ton of fun.





    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.  I can't wait to see what you have to show us this week. 




Post Title

68th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/68th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List