Grain Sack Towels - Thanks Sherry


    A huge thank you to Sherry @ No Minimalist Here for sharing her source for Faux Grain Sack Toweling.  I ordered some and my shipment arrived today.  I am so happy with them and I can't wait to make a couple of table runners and tea towels.



    I ordered two yds. each of an orange and white windowpane design and a natural unbleached style.




    Love the color and texture of the fabric and they are hemmed beautifully on the sides. 



    The unbleached one has such a beautiful natural oatmeal texture. 


    They come from a company called Quilter Studio and they were $4.95 a yard and shipping for all 4 yds. was only $5.95.  You can find them at http://www.quilterstudio.com/.  There are quite a few styles and colors to choose from.  Thanks again Sherry for sharing the info.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Grain Sack Towels - Thanks Sherry


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/grain-sack-towels-thanks-sherry.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List