Gain Sack Toweling



    I was so thrilled with the grain sack toweling that I bought that I could hardly wait to sew it up.  I bought a solid oatmeal color that is fabulous and this wonderful orange windowpane pattern.  I thought I would use the windowpane on the breakfast table first.


      It is gorgeous material and since the sides are already hemmed, all that's necessary is to hem the ends.


    It give a light cheery look to the table.


    I thought I would make another change to brighten things up.  This is what the area looked like before I switched the chairs.


    The dining room chairs work beautifully with this table and did you notice I changed the rug.  Much lighter looking don't you think?


    I bought 2 yards of the toweling and after making the runner, I had enough left for a matching tea towel.  (I am so coordinated it is just unreal. lol)

    If you want some of this wonderful toweling you can get it online from Quilter Studio.  It comes in several different patterns, solids and colors.  $4.95 yd. and great quality. In the left side bar of their site you will see Tea Towels.  Just click and you are on your way.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.



Post Title

Gain Sack Toweling


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/gain-sack-toweling.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List