Fixing a Big Boo-Boo



    I know you've all seen my little french chef that I found at GW and love to decorate with.  Well, DH knocked him over and he had a huge mishap.  He lost the top of his hat.



     Big hole and he looks kind of sad.


     Too many pieces and they couldn't be glued back together, so I wanted to find another solution.


     A piece of white fabric and a cotton ball and let's see what we can do.


     Not bad, I just put the cotton ball in the center of the fabric and secured it with a rubberband, then stuffed it in the hole in his hat.


     Not perfect, but at least he looks better.


     OK, I can live with this.  Still love the little guy and the fix works for me.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Fixing a Big Boo-Boo


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/fixing-big-boo-boo.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List