70th Table Top Tuesday


    Ok, I know that I need an intervention.  I am definitely suffering from ODS.  This is the vignette that I did for the island counter, and then things started to change.
    Some of my favorite things all grouped together, and I took a lot of what I thought were creative pics.




























    Then I discovered that hidden French Linen Tea Towel and of course I had to play again.





    That meant I had to fix the island since I stole some of the things I had in the original vignette.


    My cute yellow pig to the rescue.  He worked out perfect.


    Now I can't wait to see what all you've been doing this past week, so show me your creations.







Post Title

70th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/70th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List