Changes-Using What I Have


    A while back I put this shelf arrangement up on this small wall between the kitchen and familyroom.  I loved it, however every time my DH came in from outside and rounded the corner to the kitchen, he hit it with his shoulder.  It's very shallow, but since he hasn't gotten use to it being there, I finally decided it should come down.


    This is one of a pair of paintings that I had hanging in the hall.  I decided simple was best, and DH can't hit it.


    Love the frame on this picture and the little girl is just tooooo cute.


    She has a bowl of milk for the kitty, and I think she's teasing him.


    This is the other one that is still hanging in the hall.  Such a cute little girl reading to her dog.


      Hard to get a good picture with all the sun shining in all the windows.  Makes quite the glare.  For now I am liking the change.


    I loved the pictures I had in the shelf arrangement, and decided that these two of the little girls on the farm would work on this small section of wall in the dining area.


    I was trying to avoid the glare here also,  one is inspecting oranges and the other is gathering eggs.  Such cuties.


    I am linking to the following:

    Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Changes-Using What I Have


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/changes-using-what-i-have.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List