Still Experimenting - Switching Lampshades

    Yesterday I showed you some changes in the livingroom with different lamps.  Now I want to show you with different shades.  These are some lampshades that were custom made for my brass lamps and used in my last home.  Kind of expensive, so of course I've kept them.  When I was switching out the lamps, I suddenly got curious as to what these would look like in my home now.  Two posts in one day, wow, I'm on a roll.


    Remember I showed you the white lamps that I am using now in the living room.



    Then how different everything looked with the brass ones.



    Now everything looks totally different again with these shades.  Just amazes me.


    The thing I had forgotten since I havn't used these shades for a while is how pretty they look with the light off.  So, not only do they have a lovely pattern when turned on, but they are beautiful during the day with the light off.


    The other white one on the right side of the sofa.


    Then with the brass one.


    Again, such a huge difference with this shade.


    With the light off.



    Again how the room looks with the white lamps and shades.



    Brass lamps with the white shades.



    Brass lamps with the patterned shades. 


    With the lights off in the entire room.

    Everything totally changes again with the patterned shade.  Amazing.  Switch a few things out in your home and I am sure you will be amazed at the changes. 

    So, what do you think?  Let me know.

Post Title

Still Experimenting - Switching Lampshades


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/still-experimenting-switching.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List