My Dining Table Has A Secret


    Today I am joining Laurie @ Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie for Favorite Things Saturday's.  Be sure to visit her to see all of the other participants.  Some fun and fabulous eye candy.


    You've all seen my table with dozens of tablescapes, but did you know it has a secret?


    Right now it has this vignette as it's centerpiece, but it can be used in a totally different way.

    It folds in half to become a Library Table or large Buffet Table.

    See the hinges, it just folds in half and then slides back to the center of the trestle base.  How cool is that!!!

    Isn't it a great Library Table or Buffet.  The size is perfect.

    I used it as a Library table in a previous house.  Right now it is perfect for our Living/Dining combo.
    I am also linking to Courtney @ French Country Cottage for her Feathered Nest Friday.    Be sure to visit her and find tons of inspiration for just about every space in your home.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

My Dining Table Has A Secret


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-dining-table-has-secret.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List