Accessories for the Bathroom

    I just received a gift from Moen that is so useful and versatile.  Towel Bar Hooks.   Wonderful to hold a travel bag for the guest bathroom, so all of their toiletries can hang on the towel bar and not be laying on the counter.  So many other uses too.  They sent me these to do a product review, and I love them.  Very heavy and substantial and they have a rubber disc that holds them securely on the towel bar.

    It's always fun to upgrade the small details of our bathrooms.  I have been looking at their large selection of Mirrorscapes.  I really like the big mirror in our small bathroom, but having a lovely frame around it would be another upgrade.  Right now they have all of the frames on sale at 1/3 off.   They have a huge variety of shapes and finishes to choose from.  If you are thinking of framing your mirror, you might take a look at all of their choices.  The prices are quite reasonable.

    Moen is not a sponsor of this blog, and I do not receive any compensation for this review other than the hooks they sent.   I just thought I would pass along the information. 

    So, how are you upgrading the small details in your batthroom?

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Accessories for the Bathroom


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/accessories-for-bathroom.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List