Spray Paint and Stain

    I'm back at the spray paint and stain again.  Seems like I keep finding more things to redo. lol


    I've had this tiered basket tray for quite sometime, and a while back I sprayed it white.  That just never seemed to go, so it was time for a change.

    I was out of ORB, so I grabbed the can of black and gave it a quick coat.  Not sure if this is what I wanted or not.  I may have to redo it.  When it is dry, we will see.

    As usual I forgot to take a before picture.  This was a teal and white pitcher that I've had for quite a while.   It didn't go with anything I had, so I got out my bright yellow spray paint and gave it a coat.

    Next I sponged some dark walnut stain on and then wiped it off quickly leaving it in all the lines.  It turned out with a checker board look.  Kind of fun.

    After that dried I gave it a couple coats of Crystal Clear for some shine.

    Of course I had to play when it was all dry.  It has a really old look to it.  Kind of a dirty mustard color.

    I never know what something is going to look like, but if I don't like it, I can just paint it again.

    I put it in the island vignette for now.  Different for a change.  I love old pitchers and jars, so I like the look since it looks old.

    Fun day just playing.  I am going to have my granddaughter here for a few days so I will be visiting and running around with her.  I will check in when I can.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

    I am linking to:
    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
    Inspiration Friday @ Southern In My Heart

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.


Post Title

Spray Paint and Stain


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/spray-paint-and-stain.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List