Master Bedroom Redo In The Works



    Remember all this fabric that I was working with for a new color scheme.


    Well, now we have even more choices. I found these two turquoise feather pillows at GW and bought them to use as the inserts, then when they came home, they looked awesome with the orange fabric. Now I am trying to figure out how to make it all work and which fabrics to use and what to loose.


    I played with just using the navy, orange and turquoise.


    Also trying to figure out accessories. I found enough white frames to put out a few of my favorite photos. I so love that photo in the back of my grandson and I at his graduation, then of course I love the pic of my mom and dad (I sure miss them), my favorite picture of my granddaughter and my precious little great-grandson. They make my life so blessed. Not so sure about the navy tablecover.


    Maybe using some of the plaid works.


    A piece of the stripe fabric draped over the table. (excuse the wrinkles) This could work too.


    Not sure what is going to work. I just need to play with all the fabrics some more.

    So, I am all for input and critique. What is missing, needed or should be deleted?
    I really value your opinion.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Master Bedroom Redo In The Works


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/master-bedroom-redo-in-works.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List