Yummy Blue and Yellow


    Well no matter how much I have been Wishing, Hoping, Praying(remember that song?), it is still hot summer here. So I just gave in and did a bright summer tablescape.

    I found these placemats at a garage sale last week, so why not play with them. Just gather a bunch of blue and yellow and I'm all set.


    A couple of vases, some grass and yellow sunflowers look bright and cheery. The tall vase came from Ross and the shorter one I found at Hobby Lobby, both on sale.


    Some candle sticks from GW and a rooster from HL 50% off and garage sale candles.




    I love sassy roosters and this one definitely has attitude.


    I layered the matching napkin to the placemat with a yellow one for extra color. I am using my Horchow flatware again since it takes on a yellow hue in the light.


    The dark blue goblet came from GW and the blue stem from the Dollar Tree.


    The salad plate is Buttercup Federalist Ironstone from GW.


    The plates are Block Avignon also from the GW.


    The chargers are Roscher from Home Goods.


    I guess if I can't change the weather, I might as well enjoy it. Yummy blue and yellow sunshine.


    Today I am linking to:
    Centerpiece Wed. - The Style Sisters
    Tablescape Thurs. - Between Naps On The Porch
    Thrifty Thurs. - Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Vignette Friday - Color Outside The Lines

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Yummy Blue and Yellow


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/yummy-blue-and-yellow.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List