29th Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 29th Table Top Tuesday. I am so excited to see what you have all been up to. So many wonderful creative and inspirational vignettes. Love them.

    The easiest thing to change in my house is the island vignette. I have been preparing for the upcoming "Barnyard Bash" that Happier Than A Pig In Mud is hosting this coming Friday on Sept. 10th. Be sure to click on the button my my sidebar for details and join all the fun.


    My little DT pig just had to come out and play, so he got worked into a vignette.


    Some sunflowers, berries and pumpkins got worked in also.


    Faux fruit in a basket with an Autumn colored napkin.


    My little frenchy chef, some flowers in a lovely jar and everything centered on a straw placemat. Nice and easy.


    Now don't forget to get all of your barnyard animals rounded up and snap a few pics and join the fun @ Happier Than A Pig In Mud on Friday. See you there.

    We also have a brand new blogger that you need to meet. She is Kathy @
    Sharing Shadymont. She loves to decorate and thrift, so you will love her blog. Let's all welcome her to blogland.



    Be sure to link up below. I can't wait to see all of your posts.

Post Title

29th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/29th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List