Still Thinking Cloches-Fall


    I'm still shamelessly promoting the "Fall Cloche Party" on Sept. 17th.

    Life has gotten in the way of my play time, so I borrowed one cloche from the kitchen counter and then created a small vignette on the dining table. Adding a second cloche is always fun.


    Candles, leaves and Dollar Tree corn and pumpkins.


    A small pumpkin under a cloche, and tied with twine works for me.




    A few more leaves and gords sprinkled around finishes the vignette.


    You saw this pumpkin a few days ago. Very simple.


    Placed on a yellow check luncheon cloth it all looks really bright and cheery. Totally says fall to me.


    Ok, for those of you that don't have a cloche. How about using a hurricane. Just fill it with something fall, a few leaves and berries just like you would a cloche and it is perfect.


    The small cloche could be replaced with a floral arrangement, a basket of fruit or a grouping of gords, pumpkins and acorns.




    Even a large bowl placed on a cakestand can become a great centerpiece when filled with fall goodness.


    So, use your imagination and what you have and let's call it a cloche and have some fun. I can't wait to see how creative you all are.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Still Thinking Cloches-Fall


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/still-thinking-cloches-fall.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List