Fall in the Breakfast Room



    When I redid the wall in my breakfast room a while back, it had a great fall look to it, then I got busy and just didn't finish things off, so I thought I should do something for the table. I love this rooster planter that came from GW, but it really needed a new arrangement. The old one still had tulips in it. So I dug through the last of my fall florals and created a new look.


    It's really just a potpourri of fall stems, some feathers and a new fall colored ribbon. I placed it on a straw mat along with a couple of DT pumpkins from last year.


    I thought a candle would be nice for a little ambiance. To make sure it would be stable, I used an ice pick to put a hole in the bottom of the candle and inserted a long skewer into it and then pushed the skewer into the floral foam to hold it securly in place.


    A couple of fall leaves and one more sunflower beside it finished off the arrangement. Now it all ties into the wall arrangement and looks more like fall.


    Also I want to let you know that Shelia @ Note Songs is having a Heart Of The Home party. This is where we all get to show off our kitchens. Click on the button on my sidebar and find out all the details and join in all the fun.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Fall in the Breakfast Room


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-in-breakfast-room.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List