31st Table Top Tuesday-New Treasures


    Welcome to the 31st Table Top Tuesday. I look forward each week to see all of your gorgeous vignettes.

    I went to Lamps Plus and had one of their designers help me pick out a style of shade that would work on my new lamp. Boy, I havn't shopped for a lamp shade in a long time. I had no idea there were so many styles, shapes, colors and sizes, plus how expensive some of them are. Wow!!! I brought home 2 and finally decided on a very simple style in cream. It looked the best with the rest of the lamps and decor in the room.


    So a frame, a candle and a little fall foliage started to work their way onto the table.


    A glass plate with some fall leaves, a DT pumpkin and some acorns.


    See these precious acorns, they're a belated BD present from a very precious friend. Aren't they wonderful. I saw all the acorns that everyone was using in their cloches and I was so whining that I didn't have any, then guess what came in the mail Friday. Is that ESP or what.


    Can you see, they're made out of burlap and they have a tiny piece of wood on top to represent the tree branches. Aren't they amazing. I absolutely love them.


    I thought this was such a pretty picture frame, and I loved the color. I found it at Lamps Plus while I was buying the lampshade. My little great-grandson needed a new frame. I am such a proud great-grandma. I just adore this precious little guy.


    Nice to have some new treats and so fun to play with them.


    I really like the way the color of the lamp and the frame brighten up this corner.


    Don't forget that Shelia @ Note Songs is having a Heart Of The Home party on Oct. 13th. This is where we get to show off our kitchens. Click on the button on my sidebar for all the details and be sure to spread the word. This should be a super fun party.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.



    Don't forget to link up below. I can't wait to see what all you've created.

Post Title

31st Table Top Tuesday-New Treasures


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/31st-table-top-tuesday-new-treasures.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List