Getting The Outside Ready For Fall


    With the temps between 110 and 122 for most of the summer, and the blowing dust and monsoons, the outside of the house was so dirty. Temps are starting to come down, it's 12:30 and only 90 degrees so I am ready to clean things up.

    A trip to the Goodwill and I snatched this whole bag of fall leaves and berries for $2.99, so I'm going to redo the front door wreath.


    First I hosed down all the walls on the front of the house and the porch. Cleaned the door really good and washed the windows and screens. Now I am ready to play. A few of the fall leaves and the wreath is all ready.


    The sun was glaring on the camera lens, but it is all clean and the wreath looks bright and cheery.


    The chairs are all clean and ready to sit and enjoy some cooler weather.


    However since my favorite place is out back on the patio. Time to give that a good cleaning too. So out came everything, all the walls and windows are washed down and all the furniture got a good scrub.


    The cushions are all cleaned and left to dry on the lawn.


    The rug is hosed off,


    Table is cleaned,


    and the bench is scrubbed down too.


    Time to put it all back together. A grass mat for the table with a plant and a little friend from the garden.


    The chair cushions are still drying, but everything is all clean and ready to enjoy. Now I am off to get a nice cold glass of tea and sit and enjoy the outdoors.


    Well, I better enjoy this fast. The weatherman just said it is suppossed to be 108 on Thurs. YUK!!!!! At least I had today, that's a blessing.

    Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.


Post Title

Getting The Outside Ready For Fall


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/getting-outside-ready-for-fall.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List