28th Table Top Tuesday - Fall Living Room


    Welcome to the 28th Table Top Tuesday. With so many of us thinking and hoping for fall to get here in a hurry and all the very hot weather to be gone, I am sure there will be tons of inspiration with all of your new table tops. I can hardly wait.

    I am so ready to bring in a little fall. Some small subtle changes have started in the living room.


    A small ivy in an italian pottery pitcher and hurricane replace the vase of sunflowers. Everything else was there already.


    I found a pair of these hurricanes at the GW. Love the large size. I filled the bottom with a few coffee beans, then just added some fall leaves around the candle. A little burlap ribbon tied around the base and it was done.


    Nice change of pace. Remember hurricanes work for the Fall Cloche Party on Sept. 17th. Click the button on my sidebar for details.


    On this side table I replaced all the white birds with a plant and 3 candlesticks. The orange candles add a little warmth to this corner.


    A candle in a hurricane, stacked on a couple of books replaced a plate that was on a stand. That's all that was needed to change this table.


    You don't have to do a lot to make your displays look different from one season to the next, or in my case every few weeks. I like to shuffle my things around for a different look. It keeps me interested. lol




    Sorry the sun is such a glare, but at least it has cooled off just a little.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

    Be sure to link up below. I look at everyone and I am always inspired.




Post Title

28th Table Top Tuesday - Fall Living Room


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/28th-table-top-tuesday-fall-living-room.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List