Old World Country - Tablescape



    With the changes to the breakfast room wall, you can see that post here, I just had to put together a coordinating tablescape.


    I borrowed a few things off the kitchen counters. I just thought the colors worked well with the placesettings.


    The yellow and orange looks so good with the colors in the room.


    The flatware is from Horchow on sale and the white plates are from Big Lots. Everything else are Goodwill finds. Isn't it fun to find such treasures.


    I love these salad plates. Green, yellow and orange, all my favorite colors.


    The amber goblets came from Pier One years ago, and the small wines are also from GW.


    The sun is going down so I decided to light the candles. Love the little chef's face with the glow of the light.


    The little baskets, votive holders and candles all came from the Dollar Tree.


    Bright and cheery.


    Love the look against the breakfast room wall vignette. Coordinates beautifully.


    I'm linking to the following parties:

    Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters
    Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps On The Porch
    Vignette Friday @ Color Outside The Lines
    My Favorite Things @ Bargain Hunting and Chatting With Laurie

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Old World Country - Tablescape


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/old-world-country-tablescape.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List