Rooster Party Time


    Yea!!! It's time for our second Rooster Party. Thanks to Barb @ Bella Vista for hosting this fun meme. Be sure to visit her and see all the fun and fanciful roosters we all collect.


    As part of my blue and white collection I found a couple of whimsical little roosters. The first is the little rooster pitcher.


    The next one came from Home Goods, doesn't he have a regal pose. I love the cut out design on his body.


    My wonderful rooster cloche that was a present from my son. LOVE this piece. The little wire chicken isn't a rooster, but precious to me as it was a gift from my children when they were really small.


    My favorite dishes of all. These four rooster plates were a gift from my daughter about 25 yrs. ago.








    A view of my breakfast room wall, and of course it had to have a rooster too.


    A cute one on a pedestal.


    My rooster planter that I found at GW.


    A speckled rooster and chicks that I found at Ross yrs. ago.


    My big white one always makes me think he is laughing and the little one looks kind of stuckup. lol


    A couple of rooster prints I have hanging on the wall in the kitchen.


    One of my all time favorites. A handcarved rooster that I found in an antique shop in Fredricksburg, Tx. about 30 yrs. ago.


    These are wood carved too, not old, but I liked them.


    Even a funny whimsical little rooster on a planter.


    A tole rooster tray that I won on Ebay hangs above the pantry door.


    I guess I have to confess that I am definitely a rooster nut. Thanks so much for stopping by. I always appreciate and look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Rooster Party Time


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/rooster-party-time.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List