27th Table Top Tuesday - Bookcases Are Done


    Welcome to the 27th Table Top Tuesday. I am thrilled that you've joined in today. I really look forward each week to all of your creations.

    I showed you the beadboard that I added to the back of my Entertainment bookcases last week. It really made a huge difference.


    This is what the unit looked like before. Kind of dark.


    Love the beadboard and how much brighter the unit looks now.


    I had fun filling it back up with a mix of books, plants, pictures and pottery. See my new little bunny picture and my orange vase I found at GW for $1. Love it.


    The old world cache pot that I found is filled with faux fruit for some added color and texture. Love the elephant box too. It is metal and soooooo heavy. I have had it forever, still love it.


    So from this -


    To this!!!! Such a huge difference in the overall look of the unit. I really like the change.


    Also wanted to let you know about a new party that is coming up. It's a BARNYARD BASH being hosted by Happier Than A Pig In Mud on Sept. 10th. Click on the button on my sidebar for details and let's all join in the fun.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

    Be sure to link up below. I really enjoy looking at all of your vignettes.




Post Title

27th Table Top Tuesday - Bookcases Are Done


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/27th-table-top-tuesday-bookcases-are.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List