This Week's Thrifty Treasures




    Garage sales were a little disappointing this week. Only found one worth stopping at. I found this really cute little pitcher for $1.50. It will hold a full quart, so it is bigger than it looks in the picture. I always need another white pitcher, right?


    Since garage sales were a bust, I headed for my favorite discount fabric store and found another gorgeous piece to mix with my main pillow fabric. The orange is my base fabric, and I have a solid navy, lime green and some more oranges. I wanted another pattern in the mix. This navy and cream will be perfect and for just $3. yd. I had to have some. It's a beautiful P.Kaufmann heavyweight silk blend fabric that I saw at another store in a different color for $39.99 yd.


    Since Ross is close to the fabric store, of course I had to stop there. Love this really cute lime green chicken. I know, I am really into lime and orange.


    But, isn't it just the cutest thing and so bright and cheery. It's so different too, not your normal chicken.


    For this price, I just had to have him.


    One more block away is Hobby Lobby, so why not stop there too. All of their fall decorations are on sale for 50% off. Well, of course I just had to bring this little white guy home. So cute. He was $4.


    That's it for this week. Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your visits.

Post Title

This Week's Thrifty Treasures


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-week-thrifty-treasures.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List