24th Table Top Tuesday - Goodwill Was Loaded


    Welcome to the 24th Table Top Tuesday. We always have so much fun seeing what everyone has been up to and all their gorgeous vignettes. I am so glad you joined us.

    As I told you in a previous post, I made another trip to GW the other day and got there just as they were unloading carts and carts of things. I got first pick and I really scooped up some treasures.

    Look at this wonderful ironstone pitcher. I love the shape and it is really big.


    I thought it would be wonderful to add to my shelf on the breakfast room wall. (The shelf really isn't crooked, just me when I take a pic. lol)


    Goes nicely with all the plates and platters and the little tureen. (Well, on second thought it is a little big for such a small shelf. ) Great for a flower bouquet.


    Look at this cute little bottle. It's flat on one side and has the cork too. See the little pour spout and the little handle.


    Love the oval shape of it.


    I thought it went well in my corner display on the kitchen cabinet.


    Tied a few strands of rafia around the top, and filled it with split peas.


    Such a cute and usual bottle.


    I love this little dish. It is so pretty with such lovely detail.


    See the berries and leaves and all the pretty detail around the top.


    Perfect for this little table.


    I love pedestals and columns and these three are so pretty.


    Look at the lovely detail.


    I've been wanting to elevate this lamp and look how perfect the round one works.


    Perfect height now to sit and read a book. The light is just the right height.


    Senior day and 25% off so I got everything for $16.90. I was so thrilled.

    I will be leaving tomorrow the 3rd for Calif. Jamie @ Mimi's Corner and Ceekay @ Thinkin of Home and I are driving to Calif. to visit Karen @ Some Days Are Diamonds. Now you know with 4 bloggers there will be lots of shopping, the beach and of course tons of pictures. We will be back Friday and I will catch up with all of you then. I am so excited, this will be such fun.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits and I can't wait to see all of your creations.

    I am also linking this to August Table Tops @ Colours Dekor. Be sure to pop over and all all the wonderful Table Tops there too, and say hello to Patricia.




Post Title

24th Table Top Tuesday - Goodwill Was Loaded


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/24th-table-top-tuesday-goodwill-was.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List