26th Table Top Tuesday - Old World Vignettes


    Welcome to the 26th Table Top Tuesday. I am so thrilled you are here and I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations. I need some new inspiration and you guys always come through.

    You saw some of these pics on my Summer Yellow post, but here are some closer looks.

    Of course when you find great treasures, you do HAVE to play. I redid the top of the buffet in the breakfast room. This is where I have my computer on one end, so I created a new vignette on the other end.


    The lime green sphere I found at Tai Pan in Calif., a yellow and orange jar with some sunflowers and a bee skeep.


    Love seeing the flowers as I work on the computer. Nice arrangement for a change.


    I had to play in the living room too. Love my new vase with lime green and orange. Some more sunflowers seem to go with all the orange and yellow in the sofa pillows.


    A wicker mat under the tray for some texture, a candle and a transferware dish with apples complete this side of the coffee table.


    Some decorating books, an old library table globe and the vase finish off the vignette.


    I found this jar at Rogers Gardens, and love the colors.


    So much fun to play and change things up a little.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits.

    Be sure to link up below, so we can see all of your wonderful vignettes and creations.



Post Title

26th Table Top Tuesday - Old World Vignettes


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/26th-table-top-tuesday-old-world.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List