Rooster Problems



    Remember this cute little rooster I found at goodwill that looks like the brother to my big one. Well, I had my pan of hot soapy water and I was cleaning the kitchen as usual and this little guy got all sticky. The more I scrubbed, the more his finish started coming off. I found out his stain was really yucky kitchen grease, or at least I am guessing.


    Now I am not a clean freak, but I am a fanatic about a clean kitchen and I just couldn't handle that, so I got out the Soft Scrub and really started to scrub. When I got through, it was totally white, no glazing at all. Really looked sort of sad.


    So out came the stain and I got busy trying to give this little guy back a little character.


    Ok, not too bad, still needs a little more playing with.


    That's much better, but the base is way too yellow. Got to work on that.


    A finish coat of clear to match the big one and I called it good. Now I know it is clean and he shines like his big brother. Much better.


    I am linking to Transformation Thurs. @ The Shabby Chic Cottage.

    Also just a small reminder about the Fall Cloche Party on Sept. 17th. , and don't forget the Barnyard Bash on the 10th. Details and both buttons are on my sidebar.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I really enjoy your visits.

Post Title

Rooster Problems


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/rooster-problems.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List