Blogger Friends Fun in Calif. - Shopping Goodies Part 3


    With all the fun we had at the beach and site seeing, of course we had a ball shopping, and we all made a haul.

    My big antique score is this wonderful plant stand.


    Love the detail on this piece and the two tiny little drawers.


    Love this jar that I got at Rogers Gardens. The colors are wonderful, green and orange for my family room redo. I got three wonderful pieces.


    This pretty piece was made in Italy, and it will be fabulous for a plant, flowers or maybe a moss ball.


    This piece was also made in Italy. Love the oval shape.


    The napkin and candles came from the cutest little shop. They had wonderful linens, teapots and fabulous vintage things.


    This tiny little book came from one of the antique stores we visited. It says Dreams.


    These 5 pieces came from Tai Pan Trading. I could have done some really serious damage in there.


    Such fun, and some treasures that will always remind me of our trip. I can't wait to decorate with them. Can't you just see a lot of new table tops coming. lol

    Thanks for stopping by, hope you all enjoyed our trip to Calif.

Post Title

Blogger Friends Fun in Calif. - Shopping Goodies Part 3


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/blogger-friends-fun-in-calif-shopping.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List