Blogger Friends Fun in Calif. - Shopping Part 2


    When Bloggers get together, you know there is a lot of shopping. We went through so many fabulous antiques stores and little shops. Wow, what fun that was.

    I loved the way they have restored the little town of San Dimas.




    Now, I really think Karen needed this dress. She really only wanted the lace though.


    San Juan Capistrano. Such a beautiful place and the Mission is gorgeous.


    Wow, was this place ever huge and they had absolutely everything you've ever even heard of.






    This cloche was probably 2 ft. tall and about 18 in. around. The biggest one I had ever seen. Only $299.00.


    Ceekay had to take a rest for a minute. This place took hours to go through.


    We all had beach hair at this point. We were at Rogers Gardens. (Where are my sunglasses). I was so busy shopping I didn't take pics. Bad girl. This place is unreal. A garden nursery with tons of gift items and decorations too. I shopped up a storm in here. Gorgeous pottery.


    We went to Karen's for dinner, you should see her house. It is so STUNNING. Everything is decorated so beautifully. She made the most wonderful Scallop salad and we had dinner on the patio, such perfect weather in the 70's. I loved it. Of course there were gifts. She made this little bag for me. To die for, antique lace and vintage rose.


    Then to top it off there was Almond Champagne inside. That's for my birthday next week. I don't think I'll share. lol


    Ceekay and Karen were doing a swap and this is what Karen made for Ceekay. I'll let her show you all the goodies. It is wonderful.


    This is Karen looking at all of her goodies from Ceekay for the swap. She got some fabulous goodies too. You can tell by her face that she was oooooing ahhhhing. We are in Karen's craft room. You would not believe this place. It is GORGEOUS. I know she's posted pictures, but in real life it is totally unreal.


    We stopped at a couple of other small shops Thursday morning and then at Tai Pan for our last stop before heading home. This place is unreal. A decorating dream come true. Dishes, pottery, candles, pictures, furniture, florals and all kinds of fabulous accessories. We shopped up a storm here too.










    A quick lunch at their sandwich shop and all of our goodies all bagged up. Time to say goodbye and hit the road back to Phoenix. Hugs, all around and lumps in our throats.


    What a wonderful time, and Karen was the most gracious and fun hostess ever. Ceekay and I had a ball. Can't wait to do it all again.

    Part 3 I'll show you all my goodies. I found so many pretty things.

Post Title

Blogger Friends Fun in Calif. - Shopping Part 2


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/blogger-friends-fun-in-calif-shopping_07.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List