It's My Birthday - Thrifting and Treasures


    It's my Birthday, and I got flowers, cards and a bunch of Birthday money. Yip-skip, some big time shopping is in order.

    Out to lunch with a friend and then a trip to Goodwill is always a great start to a birthday. I found super treasures.


    See my new little Rooster I found. He goes so well with my big one. I think they are brothers.


    Can you believe I found an Orange one too. Orange is my new favorite color and I just love this guy.


    You can always use another ginger jar, and this one is perfect in white.


    I have big plans for this basket. I'm going to stain it darker, weave some burlap ribbon through it and fill it with wheat and hang it on the wall. I have a big project planned for the breakfast room wall.


    Now for the Birthday money. I got enough to get the Bergere chair that I've been wanting. Not the ottoman, just the chair. I just have to decide on the fabric. I also got enough to get a lamp that I've been wanting. OK AM I SPOILED OR JUST PLAIN ROTTEN. Love it. There's a huge advantage to getting older ( ok, I am now 71 ), you really do get spoiled a lot.


    I am also linking to Debbiedoos Garage Salen Party. Thanks Debbie for hosting such a fun party.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I love it when you visit.

Post Title

It's My Birthday - Thrifting and Treasures


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/it-my-birthday-thrifting-and-treasures.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List