Goodwill - Garage Sale Treasures



    Thursday and Friday were great bargain hunting days. I found all kinds of treasures.

    This is my favorite find. Thursday was $1 day on anything with week 30 tag at GW. I found this wonderful vase. Orange, how great is that.


    This bag of rooster napkin rings in terracotta clay was also $1.


    Add to that 9 books and I made out really good. I bought them for the color. I wanted some orange/red and yellow for the bookcases.


    Friday morning I went to a couple of garage sales that looked interesting, and found quite a few things. Four blue and yellow placemats with cute little pockets sewed on and the matching napkins all for $2.


    Four of these beige and pink Oriental napkins for $2. They are really large and made of such gorgeous fabric.


    Four more blue and lime plaid napkins for $1.


    Two huge dark blue Hydrangea long stems with the original price of $5.95 ea. for $2.


    Three bright yellow candles for 10c each.


    I found this frame for 15c and I had the little bunny print, so it worked out perfect.


    Great fun to find new treasures without breaking the bank.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Goodwill - Garage Sale Treasures


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/goodwill-garage-sale-treasures.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List