25th Table Top Tuesday - New Kitchen Vignette


    Welcome to the 25th Table Top Tuesday. Wow, I can't believe that we are at 25 already. You guys always have the neatest vignettes to show. I can hardly wait to see them all this week.

    My kitchen island has had this arrangement on it for a few weeks, and I love the old world look, but since I found so many neat things in Calif., I just had to play.


    So I started playing with some of my new finds. I love this huge orange sphere. It looks like a jar, but it really isn't.


    Isn't this yellow Italian pottery piece just wonderful. I filled it with faux fruit and then I put the small green planter behind it with the lime ball I found. Mix in some grapes, ivy and some flowers and this is so fun.


    What do you think? It's so much fun to play with new toys.


    I found so many fun things that I had to play some more.


    I switched out the planter for a basket.


    This is the napkin that she gave me when we visited Barbara Cheatley's. They had so many wonderful things. I would have bought a whole set of these napkins, but this was the last one, so she gave it to me.


    Doesn't it look nice with my other old world vignettes.


    When we were at Karen's house she gave Ceekay and I a whole bag of wine corks.


    I put them in a hurricane I made from finds at the Dollar Tree and placed it beside my wine basket. I think it looks great there.


    Thank you all so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits.

    Be sure to link in below so we can see all of your fabulous vignettes and table tops.



Post Title

25th Table Top Tuesday - New Kitchen Vignette


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/25th-table-top-tuesday-new-kitchen.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List