Dining Room Redo



    This is the arrangement that has been on my Dining Table for some time.


    Then I won this wonderful burlap runner from Sissie @ Sissies Shabby Cottage so of course I had to play. I scrunched the runner so I could show off the ruffle and the Bon Appetit.


    Then I tried to find things that looked frenchy to go with the runner.


    A frenchy pitcher, some silver, a white tray and candles.


    A frenchy compote and old world flatware worked. A dove, some tassels and look at the cute little Paris tag she included.


    A casual bouquet with such pretty colors.


    Don't you just love this gorgeous runner. I am so thrilled. It is even more beautiful in person. Thanks again Sissie.


    While I was at it I did just a little tweaking of the buffet. The tall finials and a plant are enough with the soup tureen. Adds just a little more color.


    I am linking up with:
    Laurie @ Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie for Favorite Things Saturday.
    Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
    SNS @ Funky Junk Interiors

    Be sure to visit all of these gracious hostesses and see what everyone is up to.

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits.


Post Title

Dining Room Redo


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/dining-room-redo.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List